(above) This is the back where the food is prepared. It was seriously CHAOS!!! There were so many volunteers, maybe even too many!!
Tons of tables and tons of people!! It was crazy trying to get all those people fed and out of there so we could bring more people in. We just had to keep rotating people.

Here's part of the team!! My dad, my mom, and my cute as ever husband!! We really had a good time there. I would love to do it again next year!! What an experience...it was definitely humbling to look into the eyes of those people. People with some of the sweetest spirits!! It truly made me think about how much I DO HAVE. I'm so thankful for everything we have been provided with and the opportunities that have been presented to Dave and I throughout our lives!! We really have so such to be thankful for!!Then of course we went to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my aunt's house, like I'm sure the rest of you did too!!! MMMM I loved Thanksgiving dinner!!! I hope your dinner was as good as ours!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!




7 comments:
Linds, what a cute family you have, doing service and looking so cute at the same time ! :) Looks like you had fun. I want to come in soon I know i keep saying that but I am coming...sooon!
That's something I've always wanted to do. It looks like a lot of fun and definitely makes you appreciate what you do have!... and you have bangs!!!
Wow, you guys are rock stars! That looks like a great service. Im sure you walked away with a great memory! I love the picture of the two of you.
That is so great that you guys did that, what a great experience!! It really does make us think about how much we have to be thankful for!!
I think that was so nice of you guys to do that. We should get all our friends together one time and volunteer at the soup kitchen. I'm glad to hear you hade such a good thanksgiving. hope all is well with you two.
That the thing is that was one but it didn't have a back and I had to lift my shirt all the way up.... funny stuff
Hi you guys. I found you off of Jack and Rosie's site. It was great to see you last night. Cute blog too!
Post a Comment