Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh my, oh my!!!

We went over to some friends house last night for a little x mas party, we had a lot of fun and a ton of laughs!!! (Thanks Hansen) We pulled out the Rock Band and got playing all night long, it really was great, and I don't need to say how it ended, you just need to look at these pictures!! The guys were getting way into it, and there for they were working out a sweat, so......

The wives and girlfiends were dying laughing so hard, we could not stop!!
yeah...about that...NO COMMENT!!!:)

8 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Dang! That is some fine man action right there. You women are very lucky to have us.

I think it goes with out saying that you are going to have many envious women looking at your blog.

-Shaun

Jeff and Diana said...

ya im not going to comment on that either...
but i will say that i LOVE your bangs! they look so dang cute on you.

Tom said...

Seriously we were laughing so hard. You are one brave man to let those pictures become public for the whole world to see :)

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh my gosh those are the funniest pics I have ever seen, I love it! Hope you guys had a great Christmas break and we definitely need to get together soon, I miss ya a ton!

Jack & Rosie said...

I know I definitely can't stop looking at the pictures... :) Fun times!

The Duncans said...

Your hubby and his friends are crack ups! Yes, we need to hang out. I still need my hair done too. I will get around to that later though, first, maybe we can go to lunch one day when you arent too busy.

The Duncans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jill said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am laughing so hard, those pictures are a little scary!! That was a fun night, to bad we left before that all happened!! It is always a blast hanging out with you guys!!