Well lots have been happening around the Johnson home for the past few weeks...we are finishing our basement!!! We only had one bedroom and a small bathroom to finish. We went to Home Depot and put in a huge order of EVERYTHING WE NEED. Needless to say it's been sitting in our garage since the first of May!!! We couldn't find a contractor to finish it for us. Til about 3 weeks ago, our old bishops son (Steve Anderson) is a general contractor and gave us a good deal. We finalized things with Steve on a Friday, and he started at 8:00 that Monday morning!!! SO WONDERFUL!!!
The only catch with finishing our basement that I haven't told you...is that I am putting a salon in the bedroom we are finishing. Yes that means I will working from home!! My last day at the salon will be at the end of October!! I really am excited to make this move in my life!!! I'm just preparing for when the baby comes. :) I never thought I would work out of my home, but things change, life changes, and your priorities definately change. I will post some pics when the construction is done!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Binzer, you are going to love working from home (once the baby comes!) I promise it is good for many reasons (i.e. adult interaction, and peace of mind!) Love ya girl and miss ya and good luck with the basement!
fun times-hope it turns out just perfect. Whenever we come back home you'll have to do our hair.
Congrats on the big news!! I'm excited for you both. She is a very lucky girl. Good luck on the basement and can't wait to see the pics of the salon..
Yeah for the baby girl!! Girls are so much fun!!Good luck with the basement, I think i would be great to work from home, how fun!! We seriously need to get together someday!!
I totally thought you were gonna have a boy. Congrats! She'll be ADORABLE! I am excited to check out your basement when it's done...I remember you mentioning it when we were out there and now I can visualize it. Hey who is doing a shower for you? I better get an invite! And I would totally be willing to help out. Let me know! :)
Post a Comment