Well it's official... today is the first day that I'm working out of my home!!! My last day at the salon was last week!!! It really was a bitter sweet day, but I was really just excited. No body really knew what day I was leaving nor did they care to ask. So, sad to say, nobody really said goodbye. Which is fine, it just made me more sure that this decision I had made to work at home was the right one!!! Here are some photos of the finished product!! I know it looks really bland but the pictures just don't do it justice, but it's all dark and light grays, black, white, & silver accents!!! It's clean, modern and somewhat industrial!! Dave & I are very happy with the way it turned out!! We also finished a bathroom right next door for clients to use!! Which, not to mention, has a completely different look!!!





10 comments:
linds i love it! it is clean but cozy. good job! i need a good cut soon so maybe i will come try it out!
i am so glad you posted pictures.
Wow! Great job! I love the colors you chose!
It looks like it turned out awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!
ah!!! so so fun! can't wait to come see it!
Yay Linds! It looks beautiful. Gosh, you and Di are so entrepreneurial. I am very impressed!
That looks amazing!! I need to hire you guys to finish stuff in my basement. Good job!!
Oh my gosh that is absolutely AWESOME!!! That is nicer than any salon I have ever been to. Love the salon, you are gonig to love working from home!
Looks AWESOME Linds. I would definitely come to you if I didn't have loyalty to a sister in law!
Love it Linds...I need to pay a visit to you!
Wow guys! This looks so great. What I wouldnt give for someone out here to have something that was as nice. All the salons are in old 100 yr old houses and they are dark and dingey. This looks amazing!
Post a Comment