I'm a couple days late on this, but YES it's true!!! I'm at my last month!! I can't believe it's already here. Yes I'm bigger, and yes, I look a bit haggard!!
I'm so excited to see this little girl, I can hardly contain myself!! The anticipation is killing both Dave and I!!
All is well though. I've felt the exhaustion come back & am feeling a bit tired, but other than that I really have no complaints!!




6 comments:
You look great! Way better than me & I'm only 14 weeks! Myranda told me that you're nursery is super cute so I think you need to post some pictures of it!
YEAH, well Linds I wish I could tell ya that it get's better, but the last month is the worst! There is a prize at the end though that makes it all worth it! You look beautiful and we are so excited to meet your cute little girly!
You look great! I can't believe only a month left before she is here. I can't wait to meet the little one. I agree with Em, you should put up some pics of the nursery, it's super cute.
How lucky are you to be so stinkin cute the last month of you pregnancy! LUCKYYYYY! You are so beautiful
Linds...you're so dang cute! Hey sorry I missed your shower...I had a funeral up here. I've got a gift though, I'll bring it next time I come to SLC. Love ya!
You look so cute! I love being huge and prego! I know its uncomfortable but the end's the best! feeling how big they are, I love it! I am so excited for you! i cant wait to come see you and give you your gift!
Post a Comment