We took Neila on a day trip up in the mountains.
She loved it!!! She loves being outside,
therefore she was a complete angel!!

Neila loves to grab and play with her feet!!!
.jpg)
Here was Neila's first pedicure.
It was so much fun and so cute!
But shortly there after,
she started putting her feet in her mouth,
and I didn't like the fact of the polish chipping off
in her mouth for her to swallow.
So we had to say goodbye to the
fancy pedicures
for now.

Just a cute random pic!!
Babies grow so incrediblly fast!!
I know this,
but didn't realize just how fast.
Until I noticed this.....

yes, that's Neila's toe sticking out
of a hole in her pajama's!!!
And another hole starting on her other foot!!
Guess it's time for bigger pajama's!!!! :)




3 comments:
BINZER...she is so adorable! I can't get over how much she looks like Dave, she is his little mini-me! I need to come and visit you I seriously miss you and I know I say it all the time but I really do mean it! Love ya girl, hope you guys are just doing awesome!
love her!!! too bad we didn't take any pictures...hello! ;) so fun to play ;)
OH my gosh she is so cute!! I love the picture of the toe sticking out..that made me laugh so hard!! Cute little toesies!!!
Post a Comment