We took Neila to get her Halloween pics
taken this week!!
Fotofly always does a fabulous job!!
I trade with the owner,
so I basically can get pictures done
whenever we want.
Yes, we just got her 6 months
pics done 2 months ago,
and we are back at it again!!:)
I'm just obsessed with this sweet little lady!!







Seriously check out Fotofly's website here:
http://fotofly.com/
Prices are so good, you won't believe it!!
and you can schedule right there on line.
It's so quick and easy.
Christmas is just around the corner,
and this would be a great place to get some
family pics done for your X mas cards this year!!! ;)
If you go for pictures, please mention my name!!
They are wonderful peolple and I want them
to know I'm trying to help their business grow!!
(and although I might sound like it,
I'm not a paid spokesperson!!!)




2 comments:
cute cute cute ;)
Oh my those pictures are seriously darling...I'm definitely going to have to look into getting some photo's done!
P.S. Love the cat ear photo's too, she is seriously so cute...I can't wait to finally meet her Tuesday!
Post a Comment