Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The End of an...Interesting Season!!

It was Dave's last softball game on Tuesday!! And we had a blast!!
These guys are so funny!! Taking one last look at their field til next season...I didn't take a picture of the score board cause...well...it wasn't their best game!!!! :)
I made Dave pose for this picture like he was 10!! He moaned & groaned cause he knew I would post it!! And I just laughed the entire time because he was sssssoooooo right!!
This whole season the guys have always wanted oranges and capri suns after a game, little boys at heart they are!! So I took on the resposibility of being the "team mom" for their last game and made them baseball cupcakes and brought capri suns!! They loved them!!
Dave and his goofy friend Zane!!
Good old number 12!!
Me and the other "team moms"(or wives and girl friends)!!

GOOD GAME!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kelseybob said...

You crack me up. Dave I love the picture... I think we have one of Sheldon like that! :) Cute cupcakes!

Becky said...

GO PANTHERS!!!

Jack & Rosie said...

What a great "softball mom"- those cupcakes were delicious! I can't wait 'till next season... good times!

jill said...

Cute pictures!! You were so cute to make baseball cupcakes for all the boys, I know they all loved them!! It was fun getting to know all of you during the games, and hanging out! You are all so fun!!