Monday, September 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This is our new home for those of you who have not seen it yet!!! We moved in early February and have loved every minute of it!!
We have some nice big trees right in front of our house so that's why both pictures are taken from an angle. I haven't decided if I love them or hate them, but they do give some good shade in the summer!!

I absolutely loved decorating and painting and making it our own!! This is our dining area.
This is our sitting area, right next to the dining area. It's a very open floor plan where the kitchen is. I'm standing in the kitchen to take this pic, and the eating area is directly to my right, no walls separating all this!! It's nice.

And this is our Master bedroom. This was the only room in the house that absolutley needed to be repainted!! We did this blue & a very neutral tan!!



8 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

The house looks beautiful...as always. Binzer sorry I missed your show, I had every intention of going and time just got away from me. Anyways there are no excuses, sorry for being a crappy friend!

Kelseybob said...

The house looks great. I haven't seen it since the day you guys moved in. It looks great.

Ashlee and Sam said...

Your house looks so cute!! It has been a while since I have seen you.We need to go to dinner again soon!
Ashlee Winegar

jill said...

Hey, I am so glad you have became a blogger!! What a cute blog and beautiful home!! I miss coming to all the baseball games, I have to work on Tuesday nights now!!

Jeff and Diana said...

i didn't know you were in a play. that is so awsome. i wish i could have seen it. i am excited to see ya on wed!

Anonymous said...

I know Im the worst for not coming to see you in your play! Is it still going on? Or am I too late?

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

Hoskins!!! I found your blog!!! You look great and your life looks like so much fun! I hope we can keep in touch.-Ging

Becky said...

LOVE your bedding