So Dave & I took a trip to Steamboat Springs, CO it was awesome!! We loved it there. If you have never been, you need to go, especially if you're a skier!! We started it off with a dog sled ride through the mountains. Which really was one of the funnest things we have ever done!! That was probably the highlight of our trip!! Then we hiked up to Fish Creek Falls it was so cool!! And finished off the trip with a relaxing soak in the natural Hot Springs they have there at Strawberry Park!!! Here are some pictures of our trip!!!

Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs



This was the coolest spot ever!!
9 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous! It looks and sounds like an AMAZING time...sometimes I MISS the days when Eric and I were all alone!!! :)
Love you two!!
What a fun winter get away...I have never heard of that place but we will definitely have to look into it! It looks like an amazing place, and how cool that you rode on a dog sled!
It looks like you too had a great time. Looks like Shaun and I will have to take a trip sometime soon.
That seriously looks like so much fun! I thought you had to go to somewhere like Alaska to go dog sledding. I'm going to have to tell Dallas about this place. He would love it!
HOW FUN! I LOVE the dog pics!
I love your picture together. SO cute! What a darling couple!
those are gorgeous pictures!
That looks so fun!! The hot springs look fabulous, I want to go soak in on right now!! How did you hear about this place?
I don't have an e-mail address for you guys....I'll invite you to read my blog as soon as you e-mail me! love ya! zammerzoo4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment