
Man what a great last quarter!! Definitely kept you on your toes!! Because of my sweet husband we were going for the Cardinals!!! Those poor guys had kind of a rough go!! They almost finished off the Steelers, but the Steelers came back strong to top the game off!! Well I guess a congratulations is due. What a sweet sweet victory for Steelers!! Good game boys!!

I know this is kind of a lame post...sorry I couldn't help it!!




2 comments:
Loved it! The end of football is bitter sweet for me. I do love watching but by the end of the season I am done and I get my husband back, at least until golf season is in full swing. lol!! Hey I wanted to call you but it's to late, how did today go???
I LOVE CHECKIN OUT UR BLOG! WE MISS U 2!! WISH WE COULD HANG OUT & PLAY ROCK BAND WITH YA...LOVE YA!
Post a Comment