Well it's that time of year again...I'm in another musical for Draper city!!!! This year we are doing Beauty & the Beast, and it's going to be fantastic!!!! I can't wait!! You must come see this show. It's great for the family. The characters are great actors & actresses, I'm so lucky to be in this show with them!!! I play Babette, the flirty, french feather duster who is Lumiere, the candlesticks LOVE interest!!!! This part is so much fun! 


Opening night for the show is Auguast 14th, shows following are...the 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 22nd (also has a matinee at 2:00), and closing night is August 24.
For Beauty and the Beast we have a "MEET THE CAST" show on the 22nd where the audience is invited to dress up as their favorite disney character and come meet the cast at 1:00pm then the show starts at 2:00pm!!! Of course any little girls would have fun with meeting Belle and all, being that it is every little girls dream!!! :)





2 comments:
Linds, that is so cool! I had no idea you were in musical! I'll have to check out the info and see if we can make it. I know my girls would love it!
I so want to do that, how fun for you Linds you are so stinking cute. I am definitely going to try to go this time.
Post a Comment