Here are some pictures that I took up at Dave's family's camping lot up at Gaurdsmans Pass a couple weeks ago!!! It was an absolutely beautiful day. I've never been this close to a mommy moose & her baby!!! It was so neat!!!
You are quite the talented photographer Binzer, I still want to see ya with your prego little belly (You probably can't even tell yet but I still want to see ya!)
Dave and I were were married in May 2006. Directly after marriage, we lived in Pennsylvania for a year while Dave was finishing up his last year of P.A. school. After Daves graduation, we then moved back home to Salt Lake where Dave started his career as a P.A. in Vascular Surgery. A year later he took a job offer at Intermountain Heart Rhythm in Cardiology, down at the new Murray IMC hospital. That's where he is is at currently. I'm still doing hair, but now in the comforts of my own home!! And now we have a sweet new baby who was born in February 2010!! We are both so in love with her!! My how the years fly by...
2 comments:
You are quite the talented photographer Binzer, I still want to see ya with your prego little belly (You probably can't even tell yet but I still want to see ya!)
That is such a fun tradition, I wish we had something like that to look forward to each year. Awesome pics, I'm glad the Moose didn't get ya.
Post a Comment