These have been my craft projects over the past week!!! I'm so excited fall is here, and Halloween is just around the corner!!! I love learning new craft ideas!! Thanks Myranda:)
Here is my wreath I made that sits on our front door!! and my horizontal one that I put on my mantel over my fire place!! Thanks mom for teaching me flowers over the years...it helped me complete these all by myself!!!
hi, this is Haylie...you do my hair and i'm friends with Alli. :) anyway - i have an appointment next week and i NEED to know how you did the cute witch project! i love it! so maybe halloween is over, but i don't care. hook me up!
Dave and I were were married in May 2006. Directly after marriage, we lived in Pennsylvania for a year while Dave was finishing up his last year of P.A. school. After Daves graduation, we then moved back home to Salt Lake where Dave started his career as a P.A. in Vascular Surgery. A year later he took a job offer at Intermountain Heart Rhythm in Cardiology, down at the new Murray IMC hospital. That's where he is is at currently. I'm still doing hair, but now in the comforts of my own home!! And now we have a sweet new baby who was born in February 2010!! We are both so in love with her!! My how the years fly by...
2 comments:
Turned out way cute. I love the wreath!
hi, this is Haylie...you do my hair and i'm friends with Alli. :) anyway - i have an appointment next week and i NEED to know how you did the cute witch project! i love it! so maybe halloween is over, but i don't care. hook me up!
Post a Comment