So I had a show on the night of my birthday, that's how I spent my night!! My sweet mom and dad brought me flowers, balloons and yummy cookies to share with the girls in the dressing room!!! Then my sister-in-law Kelsey made a load of cupcakes for the rest of the entire cast which is about 45 people!!! And Kristina, one of my Hot Box girls, made the yummiest Baklava EVER, for my birthday as well...so all in all I had a pretty good birthday!! Thanks everyone!!My sweet husband also came to support me on my birthday!! What a good husband he is to sit through 3 shows!!
Me and my brother Ryan after the show on closing night!! He did such a wonderful job!! Yes, the musical is finally over!! Yes I'm sad, but I'm so excited to have my evenings back!! But what an experience I had. I've never been in a musical like this, being up on stage and everything!!! It was so great to work with SO MANY marvelous actors, and I've definitely walked away with some new life long friends!!
I wanted to say thank you to all of Daves friends for coming to the show and supporting me!! Because none of my friends did, they are stinkers!!! Except Allison but she is like a sister to me, so she counts as family!!!





1 comment:
I saw this show 5 times!! You know, that is what a Mom and Dad do when their children are super-stars on stage. Lindsay, you are adorable, sassy, and wildly entertaining. Your dance was precise and so well done, and when you were on stage the stage lit up with energy. How could a Mom be more happy and proud??
Post a Comment