Last week Dave and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper temple open house, which is...my oh my...oh so beautiful!!! We loved going to the open house and walking through the temple. What a feeling it was to walk through those rooms. Each one of the rooms are absolutely flawless, and stunningly beautiful!! We are so lucky to have buildings like this on this earth and in our presence. What a blessing!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
She's a beauty!!!
Last week Dave and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper temple open house, which is...my oh my...oh so beautiful!!! We loved going to the open house and walking through the temple. What a feeling it was to walk through those rooms. Each one of the rooms are absolutely flawless, and stunningly beautiful!! We are so lucky to have buildings like this on this earth and in our presence. What a blessing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so excited to go. We are going with Shaun's family but not until March. But fortunately we get to volunteer before that.
Post a Comment