Saturday, January 3, 2009
The worst day EVER!!!
I loved this Christmas season it was so great to see friends and family. But the hype is all over. Now that we are in 2009 and new years is over...it's back to the same old grind. No big and fun hoilday up ahead to look forward to!! It made me so sad that it's all said and done, we even took down all our Christmas decorations, yes EVERYTHING is down. It was down new years day. So sad, the saddest day of the year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm way sad Christmas is over too! In fact I still haven't gotten the motivation to take my decorations down yet.
All I can say is I feel the exact same way!!! I have been so miserable taking down Christmas and my house is in pure disaster mode. I guess it's all worth it, isn't it???
Hey I found your blog! I am glad that you are doing well. Take Care!
I think maybe I will take them down today... It's sad, but I kinda like getting my house back to normal. But we should still do some get-togethers- that way it's not like cutting cold turkey. :)
Hi honey--you listed January 3rd as the worst day ever---really??? I didn't think it was so bad--you should have called me--I would have given you a big hug over the phone. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment